To transform the world for the better through engineering intelligence.
Purpose of Role
In the role of Business Support Administrator, you will provide support within the Process & Coordination team including liaison with both internal and external stakeholders. Your day-to-day activities will be to ensure all administration duties relating to administration elements of the business and projects are delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
Energy & Technical Services Ltd. (ETS), an award-winning, data led, energy management and technical engineering consultancy, is seeking to employ an Associate Director with a background in energy efficiency / engineering services / the built environment / sustainability / Net Zero / to join our well-established team supporting our Head Office in Bristol, but also serving our Dublin, and Wakefield offices. Established for 23 years, ETS covers a wide range of energy and technical management services, sustainability and Net Zero advice delivering real cost and carbon reduction benefit across all buildings and sectors.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Serve as project support and administration within the process and coordination team.
- Set up and processing of new project/contracts onto Exact including preparation of quotes/proposals.
- Maintaining the project/contact status on Exact & corresponding internal project trackers.
- Prepare invoice proposals and forecast in relation to project/contract delivery / KPI dates.
- Processing of received purchase orders against project/contract delivery.
- Populating planning boards and alerting stakeholders of resource shortfalls or conflicts.
- Ordering, tracking and receipt of project materials to meet on site delivery expectations.
- To act as point of contact for sub-contractors, suppliers, and clients.
- Process PQQ information, in relation to both internal & external compliance requirements and record on Exact accordingly.
- QA internal reports relating to project, contract & maintenance delivery.
- Organise travel arrangements, ie, flights, hotel accommodation, car rental associated with Business Operational Services support.
- Participation in team meetings and recording of minutes.
- Monitoring of Inbox email traffic and ensuring emails are being actioned.
- Weekly timesheet approval for designated team members.
- Processing invoices in our accounts system in line with the processes and controls already in place
- Checking and processing expense submissions, and importing same into accounts system
Tasks are not limited to those outlined above, and from time-to-time additional tasks and responsibilities commensurate with their role and capabilities maybe required to be undertaken that are not specifically referenced above.
The following attributes are essential:
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of processing and posting of sales and supplier invoices
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong focus on quality and exceptional customer service.
- Motivate and have good cross-functional relationships.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fit with ETS values (ambitious, determined, expert, trustworthy).
- The ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within and as part of a team.
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement and development of operational processes to increase efficiency and professionalism.
The following attributes are desirable:
- Knowledge of EXACT system (training will be given)
- Experience of working in a similar SME accounts department environment
Start date: Immediate
Location: Hybrid working (home/office in Pill)
Job type: Permanent
Working pattern: Full-time
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, to be worked Monday to Friday
- Salary of £23k – £25k depending on experience
- Private pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- 25 days holiday per year, plus public holidays
- Loyalty bonus scheme
- Organisation sick pay scheme
- Hybrid working and Flexi Time
- Paid eye tests and £40 towards your lenses
Energy and Technical Services Ltd are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individual, regardless of their background.