We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to support our Technical Energy Centre (TEC) which is based in a peaceful countryside setting, on the outskirts of Bristol. The Technical Energy Centre provides energy data management, analysis and reporting for clients such as ALDI, Sainsbury’s and BNP Paribas Real Estate.
This is an exciting time to join a team that is growing fast and rapidly developing new and innovative processes for data manipulation and visualisation. Our goal is to help building users to see where energy waste is occurring and to understand what can be done to stop it. We are in daily contact with site engineers and occupants to help them make the immediate changes that can reduce carbon emissions and cost. At a strategic level, our reports and assessments show the effect of changes and help make the business case for wider-scale improvements.
This is a senior position within the team and the successful applicant will have a significant amount of freedom to introduce new structured ways of working. The key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Leading the team’s energy management and data science practices, including coaching other staff
- Planning and managing the delivery of specific projects or investigations
- Collaborating closely with the team day-to-day to ensure all deliverables are issued on time and to a high standard
- Developing templates, scripts and processes to improve productivity, accuracy and quality
- Liaising with clients to interpret their requirements and tailor services to provide enhanced value
- Solid statistical and analytical skills
- Highly effective project-scoping and project-management skills
- Proficiency in using Excel to review and manipulate large datasets
- Previous experience of energy management, sustainability or building services engineering
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team in a multi-project environment
- Strong focus on quality and delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate with clients professionally, and with confidence
- Fit with ETS values (ambitious, determined, expert, trustworthy)
- Python, R, C++, SQL or other analytical languages / applications
- CMVP professional or Chartered Energy Manager
- Industry schemes such as ESOS, BREEAM, GRESB, SECR
- Database operation and development
- Building controls and automation / internet of things / BMS
- Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a technical background
- Consultative sales, professional networking or thought-leadership
For more information about this role, please email email@example.com or call us on 0117 379 0850.