ETS has been shortlisted for the National Energy Efficiency Awards 2018 in the ‘Energy Consultancy of the Year’ category.
We are proud to have been shortlisted for such a prestigious award. This award recognises our achievements in 2017 and continuing into 2018, for providing consultancy services that have resulted in proven and measurable energy savings for our clients. The award submission was supported by a number of projects delivered through our unique Technical Energy Centre (TEC) service.
Our TEC service provides a wide range of benefits to our clients including:
- Reduced energy consumption through improved operational efficiency
- Reduced CO2 emissions through energy reduction strategies
- Provides the foundations of an ISO 50001 certified Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Better control and visibility of energy consumption to target problem areas
- Facilitates / supports energy culture change within an organisation
- Access to specialist knowledge and recommendations of suitable improvements and impartial advice on renewables
- Available support to achieve energy related compliance (e.g. ESOS)
- Tailored service to support CSR objectives
- Positive publicity
- Awards and plaudits from recognised bodies
The results will be announced on Friday 7th September 2018 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, NEC Birmingham.
For more information about our award-winning services, please contact 0117 379 0850 or email email@example.com.