Industry Leaders - Setting Standards
Volunteering and Fundraising
25 Days Holiday
We know how important it is to take time off to relax and unwind. We give all our employees 25 days holiday a year, plus public holidays.
Our employees are important to us and help drive the success of ETS. We are proud so many of our colleagues choose to stay with us, and we celebrate this loyalty with our own ETS Company Profit Share Scheme and ETS Long Service Loyalty Scheme.
We believe in promoting a positive working environment for all our employees. Our ETS Social Committee runs regular events to encourage cross departmental working and knowledge sharing.
Every day our employees go above and beyond for our clients, so we really try to look after them. Our benefit packages also include a Company Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers and Private Medical Insurance for all our employees.
We promote a culture of honesty, respect, integrity and teamwork which is carried through in all that we do. As a result, not only do we boast a portfolio of loyal clients, but also a team of loyal employees.
All our employees are encouraged to work across departments and sectors, providing lots of opportunities for personal growth and development whilst taking on new and exciting projects. We support all our employees throughout their career development, providing regular training and mentoring.
Senior / Consulting Engineer
• M&E, HVAC & BMS Controls Technical engineering / electrical surveys general
• HVAC Plant performance reviews and surveys
• M&E Plant maintenance and performance reviews / audits
• HVAC Planned maintenance formation, specifications and tendering
• Building Asset Surveys (general)
• HVAC / M&E Plant condition reviews, lifecycle and preparation of capital expenditure forecasts
• Compliance reviews and audits
• Energy Audits and Surveys
• The production of reports and technical papers
Applicants will be judged on the evidence they can provide against the list of requirements below.
Generally, the candidate should demonstrate and have a proven track record and awareness of building services components, equipment, operation and control. They should have an understanding of building services compliance and energy management practice.