The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that all relevant activities, products and services of
the organisation are identified and carried out in compliance with the relevant
environmental legislation and other requirements.
The overall aim is for all areas of the Company to operate to ISO14001 Environmental
2. Environmental Policy Statement
Energy & Technical Services Ltd (ETS) is fully committed to:
Implementing principles of environmental sustainability through identifying and
addressing the environmental aspects resulting from and associated with, its
activities, products and services.
Reducing environmental impact across the scope of operations and through the
services we deliver to clients.
- Improve environmental efficiency through Objectives, Targets, and Programmes.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Increase the deployment and delivery of sustainable services and
solutions, which contribute to the reduction of Greenhouse Gas Emissions
for the Client’s operations.
- Increase energy and resource efficiency in the deployment of our services
with regards to its own business operations.
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the
- Provide employees with training on environmental issues.
- Minimise the production of waste (material and energy waste).
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials.
- Prevent pollution in all its forms.
- Comply with legal and other requirements related to environment.
- Continually improve environmental management system as well as
organizations environmental performance.
- Act as industry/market leaders achieving organic growth through a
sustainable and responsible business model.
3. Authority & Accountability
The Board is the higher level of leadership at the company. The Board shall:
- Identify owners of processes by which environmental risks, opportunities and
aspects of the Company’s business activities are understood and managed in
compliance with legislation.
- Take accountability for the effectiveness of the Environmental Management
- Ensure that the Environmental Policy and Environmental Objectives are
established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of the
- Ensure the integration of the Environmental Management System requirements
into the Organisation’s business processes.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the Environmental Management System are
- Communicate the importance of effective Environmental management and of
conforming to the Environmental Management System requirements to all
The Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees, external providers and other
interested parties. The Environmental Policy document is made available to the public on
the company website.
This Environmental Policy will be reviewed at least once per year and significant changes
will be approved by ETS Board.