We are seeking an Energy Consultant to support our Technical Energy Centre (TEC) which is based in a peaceful countryside setting on the outskirts of Bristol. The Technical Energy Centre provides energy data management, analysis and reporting for clients such as Aldi, Sainsbury’s and BNP Paribas Real Estate.
This is an exciting time to join a team that is growing fast and rapidly developing new and innovative processes for data manipulation and visualisation. Our goal is to help building users to see where energy waste is occurring and to understand what can be done to stop it. We are in daily contact with site engineers and building occupants to help them make the immediate changes that can reduce carbon emissions and cost. At a strategic level, our reports and assessments show the effect of changes and help make the business case for wider-scale improvements.
This is a senior position within the team and the successful applicant will have a significant amount of freedom to introduce new structured ways of working. The key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Leading the team in energy-management best practice
- Liaising with clients to interpret their requirements and create appropriate deliverables
- Planning and managing the delivery of specific energy management projects or investigations
- Collaborating closely with the team day-to-day to ensure all deliverables are issued on time and to a high standard
- Developing templates and procedures to improve productivity, accuracy and quality
- Highly effective project-scoping and project-management skills
- Previous experience of energy management, sustainability or building services engineering
- Ability to work as part of a close-knit team in a multi-project environment
- Numerate, with solid analytical skills
- Proficiency in using Excel
- Strong focus on quality and delivering exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate with clients professionally, and with confidence
- Fit with ETS values (ambitious, determined, expert, trustworthy)
- CMVP professional, Chartered Energy Manager or ISO 50001 Auditor
- Industry schemes such as ESOS, BREEAM, GRESB, SECR
- Database operation and development
- Building controls and automation / internet of things / BMS
- Mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a technical background
- Python, SQL or other analytical languages / applications
- Consultative sales, professional networking or thought-leadership
For more information about this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 379 0850.